Knight's Manufacturing is pleased to announce the release of a limited run of previous issue SR-25 Enhanced Combat Rifle (ECR) systems. These offer a unique opportunity to acquire an SR-25 at a price point well below expectation. This version of the ECR features a URX II Extended handguard with full length MIL-ST-1913 mounting rails, an M110 flash-hider for attachment of the M110 suppressor, and a set of folding micro 200-600m sights. The precision-oriented barrel will enable a skilled user to effectively engage point targets out ot 1,000 meters. Fully reconditioned by Knight's, there is not a better previously issued SR-25 offer available anywhere else.
This is a special release and previously issued version of the SR-25 ECR.
- New ambidextrous SR-25 lower receiver with Knight's Combat Trigger Guard, QD attachment receiver end plate, SOPMOD stock, Knight's 2 Stage Combat Trigger, and Knight's ambi safety / selector switch.
- 20" non-chrome lined 5R cut barrel with low profile M110 compatible gas block and M110 flash hider
- URX II Extended rail -- a traditional quad rail style URX with with an extended top rail to accommdate additional accessories and provide longer sight radius.
- Micro flip-up front and micro adjustable rear sights
- New dual ejector bolt and sand cutter carrier
- 1 SR-25 magazine
- New style KAC charging handle with larger textured latch
- Three (3) black 11-rib rail panels.
Though these were previously issued, the bore wear measurements on the samples we've seen have shown minimal to no wear. Externally the parts are near pristine with no significant visible defects. The rifle comes in a foam lined plastic hard case with a spare magazine -- no other accessories or items are included. The M110 suppressor works this this rifle and is still available.Please call or email to special order one.
If you select the M110 package includes a complete M110 buttstock assembly (stock, action spring, and buffer) and 7.62 URX II with integrated flip-up front sight. We're currently working on acquiring taupe A2 grips and 11-rib rail panels. These shouldn't affect the price much if at all.
We disassemble the rifle completely, cerakote the upper, URX II, and lower receiver in FDE (H-265Q), barrel, gas block (with gate latch reliefs masked), then reassemble to factory specs.
At the point the biggest differences between the finished product and an authentic M110 will be the roll mark and the gas block.
In order to keep thing simple, we can not offer any other options or allow any exceptions to our package. Also, at this price, we keep the original rail and butt stock assembly.